Christopher J. FyockM.D. Request An Appointment
- Upper Endoscopy
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
Dr. Christopher Fyock has more than a decade in medical training and experience. He is a native of South Carolina, growing up in Greenwood. He received his undergraduate degree in Biology from Anderson College and went on to attend medical school at MUSC. Brown University is where he completed his residency, followed by his fellowship in gastroenterology and hepatology at the University of Florida.
Dr. Fyock is board certified with the American Board of Internal Medicine for Gastroenterology as well as Internal Medicine. He is also a member of the American Gastroenterology Association, Greenville County Medical Society, South Carolina Gastroenterology Association, and South Carolina Medical Association.
Dr. Fyock is married to Rose Fyock, and has two children. He enjoys traveling, medical mission trips, reading, outdoor activities, and snow skiing in his personal time.
Dr. Fyock’s ratings are among the best for Greenville Gastroenterologists, receiving a combined average rating of over 3.7 stars on Vitals, Healthgrades, WebMD and Google My Business. Among his highest ratings are his bedside manner, accurate diagnosis and time spent with patient. One five-star reviewer says:
“I have been a patient of Dr Fyock for several years. He is a wonderful Gastroenterologists. He takes time to listen to his patients. He explains everything so you can understand any procedure that you will have to have and he also goes into detail about any diagnosis that he makes.”
- Anderson College, Anderson, S.C.
2001, B.S. in Biology
- Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, S.C.
2005, MD Degree
- Brown University, Providence, R.I.
July 2005-July 2006 (Internal Medicine)
- University of Florida/Shands Hospital, Gainesville, Fla.
July 2008-June 2011 (Gastroenterology and Hepatology)
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Affiliations and Associations
- American Gastroenterology Association
- Greenville County Medical Society
- South Carolina Gastroenterology Association
- South Carolina Medical Association